BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Megurine Luka

Megurine Luka

Got these awesome quizzes from Sano~

songs duh

Thursday 17 June 2010

Dear Seiichiro Sano......

well,Sano...here goes >.> this is like the introduction of the characters first
------------------------------------------------------------

The door was opened by students to welcome this 'special student' named Nori Konjo,who was an ex-figure skater,now,a total tomboy....

She went in,and her hair dramatically became luminous and started to sway like some model in a shampoo commercial....she stopped and turned around~

Nori:"What the hell are you guys doing??? Throwing  glitters around,and switch off that fan right now!!!!"
Students:"Haik,haik~"
Nori: sheeeesh people these days~
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~plays Gavotte through his trumpet~

Matsuo:"The weather's nice  today~windy and niceeee" the white-haired guy said while stretching
Group of girls:"C'monnnnn~go!!!''
Girl:''Ok!!!"

A young girl with drilled pony tail walked towards the guy in front of him,blushing~

Girl:"A-Ano..."
Matsuo:"Hnnn..??"
Girl:"Umm well...you see~ I like you,so...could you please,please,please go out with me!!!"
Matsuo:"Tell me,what do you like about me?"
Girl:"Your looks duh,who does not like your looks!!"
Matsuo:"Well,then,my answer for it is no"
Girl:"Why!!?" tears started to form
Matsuo:"Because I won't go out with just SOME girl,I'll go out with someone who I like,are you dumb? Just liking me because of my looks"

-Girl started crying-

Matsuo:"I don't even know you,and you don't even know me,so...just go away and leave me alone" he said with an icy tone---

no wonder people call him the famous 'Ice Prince',named Matsuo Junichiro.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atsutashi: Oi Taiki
Taiki: What is it Atsu-chaaaan??*girly voice*
Atsutashi: Please,don't act gay would you??
Taiki: Ok,yea,whatever *back into his macho voice*
SomeGuy: Oi!! Where's my food??
Taiki: Sorry!! Coming! *goes quickly over and gives it to the guy* Here we go *smiles*
SomeGuy: Thank you
Taiki: ya welcome *goes back to Atsutashi* So,what is it that you want to tell me?
Atsutashi:It's just that,I'm broooookeeeeee heeelppp meee!!!!
Taiki:Go and ask some from your bro,he looks like some yakuza with that face of his,and besides he's like the  'Ice Prince'...
Atsutashi: I did but.....
Taiki:He slapped you huh?
Atsutashi: You know me so well :')
Taiki: -____-
Atsutashi:C'moooonnnnn you're working as a baker here!!! In this famous cafe-like bakery shooopppp!!!!! You guys must have loadsss of money!!! Please!!
Taiki:No~now go away!!! You're like begging in front of a customer!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yumi: Yummmmmmmm!!!!!! I want more of your chicken caprii whatever it's called!!
Akira:It's finished!!!
Yumi:Ehhhhhhhh......you finished all of it?!!
Akira: You mean,YOU finished all of it
Yumi: Then make some more
Akira:I'm out of chicken -_-
Yumi: Let's study!
Akira: Finally!
-----------------------------------------------------
THE REAL INTRO XD
Nori Konjo:ex-figure skater,plays the Cello,tomboy,14,good in sports
Matsuo Junichiro: ' Ice Prince',small in size like a 12 year-old,14,plays the Trumpet,good in sports,captain of the football club,bad-tempered 
Atsutashi Junichiro: Chick magnet,playboy,always broke,likes to wear anything red,16,plays the trumpet also.
Taiki Nakagawa(Taiki Akimoto): Seperated from his twin,an orphan who got adopted by the owner of Pantasia(cafe-like bakery),plays electric violin,14,a worker in the bakery store
Yumi Yamaguchi: Looks dumb but actually pretty smart(not a prodigy),loves food,and annoying Akira(her neighbor) ,15,plays the piano
Akira Tadayoshi: Kind of smart,16,plays the piano,bad in sports,good in cooking

-----------------------------------------------------------

well,Sano,lemme know if you like it,and I'll post the REAL chapter later,because my butt hurts from sitting
XD
Nya~





0 comments: