BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Megurine Luka

Megurine Luka

Got these awesome quizzes from Sano~

songs duh

Tuesday 13 July 2010

FINALLY

finally after i have no idea how many months of not posting anything,i FINALLY get to post SOMETHING

I'm in London now,and yesterday I was in Paris,and there's two things about Paris



1st : the architecture over there is awesomeawesomeawesome(so one day i'm gonna draw the Eiffel tower)
2nd : The people there are IGNORANT!!!!!! THEY HATE TO TALK IN ENGLISH(just because once upon a time ago,the British(i think) invaded France)

but it was okay,i can't upload the pictures i took, because i forgot to bring the damn USB -.-

and now.



I'm in London -.- i hope that the people here aren't like the ones in Paris,but a friend of mine said that most of them are racist :@ but not all of them,and most of the population here are Malaysians(pheww)

so i can eat easily because they're halal(idk how to explain it,hehe sorry o.o'')

I searched through the net that there's this place called Convent Garden that sells a lot of MANGAS in forbidden planet or something called like that,i HOPE i can actually go there(because my mom planned the whole thing about this T T, so wherever my mom said we must go,well, we MUST go)

i hope we won't walk,'cause in Paris,we walked more than 6km(we didn't even feel tired) and i took awesome pictures on the way too :@

hmmmmm anyways,i forgot about that little story of mine,which is.....i don't have the title yet XD hehe~

i'll be posting what happened the whole day during my summer vacation here,so that when i'm older and reading this silly post,i'll be laughing XD

so it'll be called 'Bitter-Sweet moments during summer'

it starts tomorrow,or if i have my free time,i wrote the whole thing that happened in Paris in my notebook,but it's in my parents room -.- and they're out too!!! surveying the area around the hotel~

I hope next year,during spring vacation,i can visit Malaysia,and visit Sano-yan,or maybe Clarri-chan(i haven't met you yet clarissa!!!!) and Feera-chan,and Wani,and Emi,and Aisyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....and my old friends~and my cat!!!! Boki(i know it's a weird name,but my sis,gave that name to him)

-------------------------------------------------------x__X

and also,i heard that there will be a new vocaloid named Lily


they'll release it in August (can't wait how she sounds like,'cause it's voiced by Masuda Yuri),Lily is made by the same people who released Megpoid and Gakupo a couple of years ago(they're notmade by  Crypton,like Miku,Kaito,Len and Rin,Luka and Meiko were made by Crypton)



just earlier this year,they released Furukawa Miki, Hiyama Kiyoteru(teacher) and Kaai Yuki(student)




I'm a vocaloid fan,that's why i  know these type of stuff :D

I think of you,
I sing for you~
I remember when I lost my mind,
Remember when you catch my heart
Comfort me.....comfort me...
Starry Sky.....

-Capsule

0 comments: