BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Megurine Luka

Megurine Luka

Got these awesome quizzes from Sano~

songs duh

Tuesday 27 July 2010

haha -.-''


i can't believe that i actually got this in Bahrain,i mean c'mon this is Bahrain we're talking here :o 

nothing to laugh about actually,

-- I JUST GOT THAT 'DEATH NOTE' BOOK(i bought it,don't think that it's real) it's cheap,like 4.500 B.D(RM45,11.9349 USD) well for you guys is expensive,for me it's like cheaaaaaaaaaaaappppp,now i have like 1BD(figure that out by yourself) or something in purse/wallet whatever you guys call it :D--

i'm gonna buy some more of those 'anime' stuff,during my birthday,which is 19th of sept 2days after my friends birthday,and that birthday was 2 days after school starts T^T i hope i don't get separated from my friends-'cuz we're together forever'-(including boys,class is meaningless without them getting in trouble)

this year,school,was awesome,we bully each other ,we played tug of war,we give nicknames to supervisors and 'specific' teachers..(remember,'The shredder'??,guess not)....ah~those old days.....

ok..now what.....hmm...ooh to Rockie,thanks for watching me!! i have no idea how did you find me,i've been wanting to ask people 'where the hell did you find me??' on gaiaonline,because they add me to become their friend and stuff,but nah~

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~i can't wait for my birthday~everytime,during new year celebration when it's like '12:01' i'll be like 'my birthday is in 9 months' since i was a kid >.<

and i've been dreaming about my childhood for a couple of days....and one of them well.....Sano if you're reading this,remember when we were kids and we used to hate each other  A LOT ,and when i say a lot,it's a lot -.- haha those days....then something happened in grade 4 that,you like anime,i like anime,then best friends(i know weird huh?)

it's like 11:20pm now,and i kept yawning,but i wanna play stepmania version 4.0-that vocaloid party pack and i'm gonna download some other songs in it as well,but my brother wants to play it

OMG my eyes..they're gonna fall asleep now,i better give my laptop to my brother to play stepmania then >.> unless,he's asleep,hohohohohoho

then i would be the happiest person(not really,i'll be happy when i sleep)in the world.....

night/morning peeps zZzZzZzZ

0 comments: